Norton antivirus is one of the best antiviruses which is an affordable and handy tool for every web user. It covers your device from all virus, Trojans, infections and security vulnerabilities. It can scan your device and remove all the security threats in one go out of your device. It is recognized on the international level for its user-friendly functioning and high-class features. But if you get in trouble after installing the Norton antivirus, such as blue screen message, you must troubleshoot it right there to secure your device from later consequences. For real-time assistance, you can contact Norton Tech Support Number
This is how you can fight against the Blue screen error when installing Norton:
- Download and install Norton Power Eraser on your device.
- Save it in the desired location.
- Now click on NPE.exe to run the Power Eraser.
- In the User Account Control windows, click “Yes” or “Continue”.
- Now on the Norton Power Eraser window, click Scan for Risks.
- The tool will perform an automatic Rootkit scan requires the system to restart. When
- the software prompts you to restart click on the Restart button.
- In order to avoid the Rootkit scan, open the Settings and remove the tick before Include
- Rootkit Scan.
- Once the device restart, follow the on-screen prompts.
Step 2: Boot your system in the Safe mode with Networking:
- Close all running programs.
- Hold the Windows and R keys in a concurrent fashion.
- Type “msconfig” and hit Enter.
- Now on the User Account control panel, hit Yes or Continue.
- Click Safe boot and Network on the System configuration window.
- For Windows XP: Check /Safeboot, on the BOOT.IN tab, in the System Configuration
- Press Ok.
- When prompted Restart your computer.
Step 3: Download and Install Norton on your Device:
- Sign in to Norton account.
- If you are a new user or not signed in, it will ask you to create an account or sign in
- using your email id and password respectively.
- Click Download Norton on the Norton Setup window.
- If you are looking to install an unregistered product and, you must Enter a New Product
- key and type the PIN to start the installation.
- Select Agree& Download.
- Choose any of the these, as per your browser:
- Internet Explorer or MS Edge: Select Run.
- Firefox and Safari: Click the Download option on the top right corner of the
- browser. You will be directed to the downloaded files, open the downloaded file
- for Norton.
- Chrome: Open the file from the bottom-left corner.
- Click Continue on the User Account Control.
- Follow on-screen prompts.
- Now Norton is ready to use.
Step 4: Restart your computer normally
- Quit all programs
- Hold Windows+ R to open the Run Dialog box.
- Enter the text “msconfig” and press Enter.
- Now on the Boot tab on the System Configuration windows, uncheck Safe boot option.
- Click OK
- Restart your computer in the normal mode, this will take few minutes. Wait till it’s
If you are not tech-savvy or unable to perform the above-mentioned issues, contact Norton Technical Support. The technicians will help you combat the blue screen error Norton in the fastest possible manner. Norton Toll-Free Number is accessible across the clock to support the Norton users in resolving the technical dilemmas.